Yes I'm very proud of you. I know I don't count in your life, but i am proud of you. Please keep it up. I found out that I have to change my diet or else. So I'm down 5 pounds and a lot more to go. BUT I have to lose it or else. But Congrat's on what you have done.
Donna Scrapp'n Nana http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
Good Job Jill! My diet coach's daughter came down here this week and brought me more food. She also gave me a bracelet to wear when i am on hte diet. It says :dreams become reality one choice at a time. By not taking that donut you made a choice towards your dream. I love you and am proud of you. GOOD WORK! I have had 4 good days in a row!
Yes I'm very proud of you. I know I don't count in your life, but i am proud of you. Please keep it up. I found out that I have to change my diet or else. So I'm down 5 pounds and a lot more to go. BUT I have to lose it or else. But Congrat's on what you have done.
ReplyDeleteDonna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
Good Job Jill! My diet coach's daughter came down here this week and brought me more food. She also gave me a bracelet to wear when i am on hte diet. It says :dreams become reality one choice at a time. By not taking that donut you made a choice towards your dream. I love you and am proud of you. GOOD WORK! I have had 4 good days in a row!
ReplyDelete