Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Here we go again....

Back to square one. While I had decided to make a change and get back on track, I didn't change anything else. Like making sure I had dinners planned for the week and then taking the leftovers for lunch. Making sure there were enough healthy-ish snack choices around so that I could feel like I was having a treat without paying for it in points.

I had thought about holding off until after we are in our house: we are out there working late almost every night which often means a run through a drive thru and which most definately means not getting a workout in everyday. We have about a month until we are in the house. Have you seen Super-size Me? That is what can happen on a month long construction diet.

So I am going to have to get back on track, as much as possible, even if it just means I don't gain this month. I bought stuff for two crock-pot meals to finish out the week (already got one ready to go). I am also going to put together my lunches at night because I don't have time to in the morning. I am also going to put the spiritual part of my life back in order: daily prayer and scripture study. I did this when I first startd back in June and I know that it helped me with my weight goals.

Keep reading and commenting (genuinely) as it does help me stay accountable: I feel a great amount of guilt when I glance at this tab in my favorites bar; and I almost get sick when I look at the weight watchers tab. Here we go again...

1 comment:

  1. It is definetly easier when you plan out ahead of time what you are going to eat. I made a list of what I would eat this past week and bought only those things at the store. I prepared all my veggies in containers so I can just grab and go. I like your idea of making sure u are back on track spiritually as well. I am trying to work on this as well. You can do it Jill!

    ReplyDelete