It was wiener wrap day in the cafeteria today. They are SO good. They make their own rolls to wrap with that are delicious. I was perhaps too excited when I heard the announcement this morning. So I haven't been exactly good; but not too bad either. I did get to work out and I bought a smaller size of jeans. Hoping to finish the week mostly on track so I will have to make the most of tomorrow and Saturday (our painting party day!).
Thanks for following me on my blog! Hey good luck on the weight loss. My daughter has lost 80 pounds and is running circles around me, but I won't give up hope. Groupon recently had a really good special for a two month trial at Jazzercise, so I started that a couple of weeks ago. I can only handle the 30 minute express class because it's short and right after I get off work. Hopefully it will help speed up the weight loss while making me healthier!
ReplyDelete