Frustration #1: Jared finally sleeps through the night so getting up at 4:30 to workout would not have been so unbearable. When my alarm goes off at 4:30, I feel like I have been run over by a truck. Still feeling not as well as I would like, so no workout today.
Frustration #2: I am an emotional eater. Today has been a very emotional day. There were 4 cookies left after I gave them to my class at the end of the day. Having already eaten two (I counted the points) I really didn't need to eat more. But I wanted them. Walking out to the car I kept thinking how I was going to drive all the way home to Pendleton with the cookies in the car without caving. Then as I was opening the trunk to put the games in, it only made perfect sense to put the cookies in as well. And then Megan took care of them for me when I got home.
So even with those frustrations I am calling today a success. I have counted everything I have eaten, I have gone over a couple of points, but I am allowed that with Weight Watchers, and now that the day is over I am not going to eat anymore (I tend to be a night eater as well).
I am going to workout tomorrow even if I do feel like I got run over by a truck because Saturday is a good day to get in a workout. Maybe I could even do two.
Good Job Jill! You are doing great! I understand the emotional eating thing! We can do this!
ReplyDelete