Sunday, January 23, 2011

Third Times the Charm

It took 3 times on the scale this morning to believe what I was seeing. I was totally prepared to see a gain after the on again off again week I had. I was not prepared to see a LOSS of over 6 pounds. I was sure the scale was wrong so I stepped off to try again. Exact same number. I still was unsure. So after I had showered and was still wet, I tried again. The exact same number appeared. I'm still thinking it might have been a fluke and am expecting to see a higher number in the morning. But today is my Weight Watchers weigh day and today's weight is the one that I record so as of today, I have lost 49.2 pounds. This is the motivation I needed to continue.

1 comment:

  1. Good Job Jill! I have not been very good the last few days. I am feeling stressed and I let that be an excuse for eating bad. But i am doing good thus far today. I havent dared step on a scale since before Christmas...I will do a perfect week this week and get on the scale monday morning the 31st. I can do this...right?

    ReplyDelete